EXCLUSIVE TOUR : SORRENTO & AMALFICOAST
PICKUP/DROP OFF LOCATIONS
- Pick up: Naples port - cruise ship dock at the main terminal
- Drop off:Naples port - cruise ship dock at the main terminal
SHORE EXCURSION LENGTH: Pickup at 8:00 am at the ship; drop off at 5:00 pm at the ship
- Narration by a professional driver/guide
- Conca dei Marini
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
This tour includes a Professional English-speaking driver that gives commentaries of the sites seen. Due to strict Italian laws & regulations that protect officially licensed guides, our drivers can only comment and explain the sights from inside the vehicle, and are not allowed to do so once they are outside the vehicle. A Professional licensed guide, where needed, can be hired on request at an extra cost.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Food, Beverages
- Gratuities 15 % to 20 % (optional)
Visit the charming towns of Sorrento and Amalfi, enjoy stunning coastal scenery and a relaxed resort atmosphere.
Enjoy a leisurely drive and sightseeing Amalfi Coast, the most famous drive in all of Italy, described by John Steinbeck as ‘a dream place that isn't quite real'.
With luxuriant vegetation and a sun-drenched climate, Sorrento became a favourite retreat of wealthy Romans and has been a popular resort ever since. A cliff-top setting and charming streets with bustling boutiques, make the little town of Sorrento a delight to discover.
Further along the coast, you will find the coastal town of Amalfi. Take a guided walk to learn of the history and architecture of this quaint town. See the exterior of the Cathedral of St Andrea and admire the Moorish and Gothic architecture.
During your stop in Amalfi, enjoy some free time to wander the narrow streets, or perhaps relax with a coffee or ice-cream in the ‘piazza' and absorb the atmosphere.
Your return journey will be along the mountain road before taking the motorway to Naples.
- There are a few steps to negotiate at the luncheon venue. The streets of Amalfi are cobbled and inclined. Flat, comfortable shoes are advisable. If parking in Amalfi town is restricted, a visit to the town of Maiori, Minori or Vietri sul Mare will be made instead. Amalfi drive is along cliff edges, including hairpin bends. It is not suitable for those who suffer with vertigo.
- The proposed itineraries are only examples of possible tours. For different pick up / drop off locations or customized itineraries we invite our clients to contact one of our tour coordinators to help them design their own tour
- Often are drivers do not have a POS on board. You can use your credit card(s) at easily found ATM machines to withdraw cash. Your driver can show you where to find one. You get the cash just when you need it. The exchange rate is very convenient and it is the same rate applied when you purchase something with your Credit Card
- No charge will be applied for cancellations made up to 7 days prior to the service date
- Cancellations made 7 days prior to the service date: 50% chargé
- Cancellations made 48 hours prior to the service date: 75% chargé
- Cancellations made 24 hours of less or no show: 100% chargé
Quality comes with a price beware of low cost tours !!!