CHIANTI TOUR DAY TOUR WINE TASTING
PICKUP/DROP OFF LOCATIONS
- Pick up: Hotel in Florence-Fiesole -Pisa-Lucca-Cortona
- Drop off: Hotel in Florence or different area
EXCURSION LENGTH Pickup at 9:00 am at the ship ; drop off at 5:00 pm at hotel
- famous wine estates
- sampling of wine, oil and balsamic vinegar
- scenic points Chianti region
- castle of Monteriggioni
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- This tour includes a Professional English-speaking driver that gives commentaries of the sites seen. Due to strict Italian laws & regulations that protect officially licensed guides, our drivers can only comment and explain the sights from inside the vehicle, and are not allowed to do so once they are outside the vehicle.A Professional licensed guide, where needed, can be hired on request at an extra cost.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Lunch ( approx) price range from 15 Euros to 25 Euros
- Wine Tasting ( approx) price range from 15 Euros to 20 Euros
- Admissions, ( if required - unless otherwise specified )
- Food and Beverages
- Gratuities 15 % to 20 %(optional)
Small and large vineries visits Spend a beautiful day with us in the best wineries of the Chianti region.
You will have the pleasure of visiting two beautiful wineries, the cellars, the vineyards and taste the wines during a tasting school where a knowledgeable host will explain all phases of wine tasting and the characteristic of each wine.
The wines will be paired with sliced salami, bruschetta, meats and cheeses.
You will also have the opportunity to taste the typical oil of the Chianti area and excellent balsamic vinegar.
At the end of the visit, the hosting farm will issue a certificate of partecipation to the wine tasting school.
During the tour you will have the pleasure of admiring the pictoresque village of Greve in Chianti and the medieval castle of Monteriggioni
- We suggest what to see, but you decide. We can plan and customize together all the different opportunities and itineraries. Our tours are flexible and completely focused on your needs and desires.
- Often are drivers do not have a POS on board. You can use your credit card(s) at easily found ATM machines to withdraw cash. Your driver can show you where to find one. You get the cash just when you need it. The exchange rate is very convenient and it is the same rate applied when you purchase something with your Credit Card
- No charge will be applied for cancellations made up to 7 days prior to the service date
- Cancellations made 7 days prior to the service date: 50% chargé
- Cancellations made 48 hours prior to the service date: 75% chargé
- Cancellations made 24 hours of less or no show: 100% chargé
Quality comes with a price beware of low cost tours !!
Why should you choose a Private Tour in Tuscany?