Visit ruins of Pompeii: half day tour
PICKUP/DROP OFF LOCATIONS
• Pick up: Hotel - Bed and Breakfast or any accommodation in Capri ,Massalubrense, San't Agata, Positano Praiano or Naples
• Drop off: Hotel - Bed and Breakfast or any accommodation in Capri, Massalubrense, San't Agata, Positano Praiano , or Naples
(there will be an execption in case you are staying in Capri Meeting point and return will be at Sorrento Dock of course hydrofoil timetable will be coordinate)
TOUR EXCURSION LENGTH: Pickup at 9:00 am at the hotel; drop off at 13:00 pm at the hotel ( it can be also different time )
- Narration by a professional driver/guide
- Pompeii ruins
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- This tour includes a Professional English-speaking driver that gives commentaries of the sites seen. Due to strict Italian laws & regulations that protect officially licensed guides, our drivers can only comment and explain the sights from inside the vehicle, and are not allowed to do so once they are outside the vehicle. A Professional licensed guide, where needed, can be hired on request at an extra cost.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Entrance fee to archaeological site of Pomepii 11 Euros per person
- Food, Beverages
- Gratuities 15 % to 20 %(optional)
Take a guided walk through the rocky ruins of the excavated city of Pompeii. The baths and the theatres, the wrestling ground and the luxurious villas stand empty, yet there are many echoes of Pompeii's daily life; the wine jars are still set on the counter of the wine shop, the stepping stones are there to help you cross the street in the rainy season, and the mosaic floors and brilliant frescoes are a wonder to this very day. The plaster casts of the volcano's victims are particularly poignant and one can never forget the horrible events that brought life in Pompeii to an end.
Your professional private driver o will recount a preface course of fascinating story of Pompeii we can suggest a pompeii-guide in the archeaological site to lead to pompeii ruins, its demise and how it has been miraculously excavated and restored over hundreds of years
During your drive to Pompeii, you will have views of Vesuvius, the still-active volcano located about 15 miles south east of Naples .
- A substantial amount of walking is required on this tour and surfaces are uneven and cobbled. Flat, comfortable walking shoes are essential. Pushchairs are not recommended at Pompeii. Toilet facilities are limited.
- The proposed itineraries are only examples of possible tours. For different pick up / drop off locations or customized itineraries we invite our clients to contact one of our tour coordinators to help them design their own tour
- Often are drivers do not have a POS on board. You can use your credit card(s) at easily found ATM machines to withdraw cash. Your driver can show you where to find one. You get the cash just when you need it. The exchange rate is very convenient and it is the same rate applied when you purchase something with your Credit Card
- No charge will be applied for cancellations made up to 7 days prior to the service date
- Cancellations made 7 days prior to the service date: 50% chargé
- Cancellations made 48 hours prior to the service date: 75% chargé
- Cancellations made 24 hours of less or no show: 100% chargé
Quality comes with a price beware of low cost tours !!!