Private Tours in Italy
Discovering Italy is a unique and unforgettable experience, and a private tour makes it even more special.
Private tours in Italy offer the opportunity to visit famous destinations such as Rome, Florence and Tuscany, Venice, Milan and Amalfi Coast and other wonderful italian spots, with the comfort and flexibility of an expert guide to suit your needs.
In this article we will explore the many reasons why a private tour in Italy is an exceptional option for your next trip.
Why choose a private tour in Italy
Places to visit on a private tour in Italy
On a private tour of Italy, there are many places worth visiting, some of which are:
– Rome: Colosseum, Pantheon, Trevi Fountain, Piazza Navona, St Peter’s Basilica, Roman Forum.
– Florence: Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, Ponte Vecchio, Palazzo della Signoria, Uffizi Gallery, Church of Santa Croce.
– Venice: Piazza San Marco, Basilica di San Marco, Canale Grande, Ponte dei Sospiri, Palazzo Ducale.
– Cinque Terre: Riomaggiore, Manarola, Corniglia, Vernazza, Monterosso al Mare.
– Tuscany: Siena, San Gimignano, Val d’Orcia, Chianti.
– Amalfi Coast: Amalfi Coast, Positano, Ravello, Sorrento.
– Milan: Duomo di Milano, Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, Castello Sforzesco, Pinacoteca di Brera.
Art Cities in Italy
There are many cities in Italy famous for their art and architecture, including:
– Florence, known for its Renaissance art and its museums, such as the Uffizi Gallery and the Accademia Museum.
– Venice, known for its unique architecture and museums, such as the Peggy Guggenheim Museum.
– Rome, which has many museums, such as the Museo Nazionale Romano and the Museo Borghese, and historical monuments such as the Colosseum and the Pantheon.
– Milan, which offers some of Italy’s most important contemporary art galleries and important museums, such as the Museo del Novecento.
– Naples, with its cultural heritage, including the Reggia di Caserta and the Naples National Archaeological Museum.
These are just a few examples of the many cities of art in Italy.
Italy's most famous museums and monuments
There are many famous museums and monuments in Italy, some of which are:
– Museums: Uffizi Gallery (Florence), National Roman Museum (Rome), Peggy Guggenheim Museum (Venice), Pinacoteca di Brera (Milan), National Archaeological Museum of Naples (Naples).
– Monuments: Colosseum (Rome), Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore (Florence), Ponte Vecchio (Florence), Piazza San Marco (Venice), Milan Cathedral (Milan).
– UNESCO World Heritage Sites: Old Town of Naples, Old Town of Matera, Val d’Orcia, Archaeological Site of Pompeii, Old Town of San Gimignano.
These are just a few examples of the many famous museums and monuments in Italy. The Italian peninsula is rich in a unique historical and cultural heritage, which includes many other well-known tourist attractions.
Best recommended tourist routes in Italy
5. Gastronomic Itinerary: Bologna, Parma, Modena, Florence. This itinerary will allow you to discover some of Italy’s most important gastronomic cities and taste some of its most famous dishes.
Natural landscapes to explore in Italy
6. Ischia and Procida: this islands located in the Tyrrhenian Sea are known for their uncontaminated beaches, mountainous landscapes and thermal springs.
7. Cheese: Italy is famous for its high quality cheeses, such as Parmigiano Reggiano, Pecorino Romano and Gorgonzola.
How to book a private tour in Italy
6. Prepare for the trip: prepare for the trip by making sure you have everything you need, such as travel documents and good insurance.
We privatetourinitaly.com never ask for advance payments!
Extra services available during a private tour in Italy
6. Customised shopping: some private tour companies may also offer customised shopping services, such as booking appointments at luxury shops or visiting local markets.
the best driver at your service
Attractions covered in shortest time by private van
Our driver took us to all historic and scenic attractions in Rome, including a 2 hour visit at the Vatican Museum. This is not the best way to see Rome but it is best if you must (from Royal Caribbean cruise ship ). Our driver, Tony, knows the secret ways bypassing city
Night tour of Doha
We had a long layover in Doha and booked a private night tour. Our tour guide from Falcon tours was Sadiq. He was so kind, knowledgeable and organized. We had a terrific experience and would recommend Sadiq and this experience.
Best of Rome - round 2
Wow! You will simply not find a better service while in Rome. This was our second trip to Rome and yes we used this service again because we were very pleased during our first trip. Since he took us on an in-depth tour of the Colosseum and Vatican the first time, we decided to
THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!
THE BESt! We booked Private Tour in Italy (privatetourinitaly.com) from beginning to end for our time in Italy and they were the best! It all began with Raffaele’s perfect arrangements! Every email and question were answered almost instantly! Everyone was so professional and
Day Tour - Pisa & Florence
Giovanni was an incredible guide and gave us a wonderful and memorable day in Tuscany. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED